Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a CSR Online Advertising Specialist you will be providing high quality customer assistance to our Client’s customers. In this role you will be working on our client’s site in Dublin to apply an understanding of AdWords products and drive ROI to an existing customer base of small and medium business accounts. Key activities include customer account reviews, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To identify and respond to the needs of customers by resolving queries at the first point of contact via appropriate medium and in line with agreed service levels/KPI.
• To respond to inbound enquiries on behalf of our client from English and Dutch countries.
• To demonstrate an effective knowledge of the client's products and services.
• To handle written correspondence in a timely and effective manner.
• To provide administrative support to the team.
• To professionally handle all enquiries, payments and follow up on any issues whilst recognising the need to escalate when immediate query resolution is not possible.
• To communicate effectively at all times between customers, our client and the team.
• To escalate any customer complaints/issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• To highlight ideas for continuous improvement throughout the business.
• To undertake additional tasks as delegated by the team leader.
• To promote a positive and professional image of arvato finance services Ltd. to clients and others at all times by adhering to Company policy and procedures.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in English and supported market language
• Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field
• Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers
• Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Self-motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual and team targets
• An interest in Social Media platforms and the ability to recognise the value of customer visibility, feedback and reviews
• Ability to work individually and part of a team
• Strong learning skills with ability to self-learn.
• Teamwork: Working together to deliver results
• Communication: Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively
• Organisation and Planning: Managing time effectively and prioritisation
• Technical Awareness: Knowledge of key products and computer literacy
• Commercial and Business Acumen: Ability to meet both client and customer requirements
• Customer Focus: Engaging the customer and adding value
• Results Orientation: Achieving results resiliently
• Challenges: Ability to adapt to changing requirements and new processes.
What we offer
• Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city Centre and IFSC
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sports and Social club
• Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from 3Arena Luas Stop and Clontarf Road Dart)
• Subsidized Health insurance after Probation
• Pension scheme after Probation
• E learning access
• Tax saver scheme
• Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
• Banking at work
• Holiday Saving Fund
• Regular Saving Fund
• Career Development and progression opportunities
• Paid Annual Leave
• Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Diese Firmen stellen ein