*Please no C2C / 3rd Party applications*
Calling all Senior Android Developer - Bangkok - Join this award winning dot.com in Asia.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND ONLY! Full relocation and visa sponsorship provided!
Why should you join this Mobile Apps Team?
Our client is very proud about their Android app, which has become a core part of their business. You'll be working on a product that's evolved tremendously and still has lots of room to grow.
Here are some interesting facts about our client:
* They write their code in the MVP pattern with a lot of lessons learned from earlier MVVM work. Their goal is to use the best patterns and SOLID principals to achieve ever-increasing code quality and team velocity
* They are implementing with Mosby and their favourite Java8 features, which means you'll enjoy reading their codebase again and again because of how alluring it is.
* They love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business
* All of their work is covered by a solid suite of JUnit and Espresso UI tests (they're very serious about this - they have around 5 hours of UI tests if you run them serially!) They automate everything. Love of mockito, Robolectric, and adb required.
* They support over 40 locales (and still haven't solved one key localisation challenge which is RTL)
* Git lets them make their magic. They are unlike almost 99% of App development teams in that merge multiple scrum teams work constantly into a common code base. Expertise in all things Git - mandatory.
* And of course, they take code reviews very seriously, because they're obsessed about quality and developing together as a team
* If you wish to join this team, you must have knowledge of RxJava, Dagger2, jUnit 4, mockito, Robolectric, espresso, Retrofit, Fresco, Analytics (Fabric, Google Analytics, etc), A/B testing
With our client you can grow rapidly as an engineer.
* You will work with top Android developers
* Have the ability to use and expand your experience
* Have a big impact on the business.
If you are keen to try and learn new things, you can always challenge yourself by improving the CI systems at the core of their process, experimenting and introducing new languages and design patterns and even chipping in to their IOS app or API code! It's not unusual for their engineers to step outside of their scope to help the whole team grow and get better.
And since they have many scrums in the team, it's also not uncommon for engineers to have experience across different scrum teams where they can learn about different parts of the product.
Our client puts engineering and product at the front and centre of the business. That's even more true of the mobile team, where, more and more, new strategic projects start with the app. You will get to work on lots of cool stuff and important business decisions are made right here.
About our client:
They are the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and are part of the largest online travel company in the world.
Why join this company?
* You'll find a team of smart and engaged people collaborating to find elegant and beautiful solutions to complex problems
* They have each others backs and you'll work closely with the team to build great products
* The team you will be joining is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and they're all travellers at heart
If you're passionate about the idea of joining a strong engineering team that's obsessed about learning, getting better every single day, and tackling big and interesting technical and business challenges, then send through your CV.
If that's the kind of team you want to join, let's talk!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Diese Firmen stellen ein