• Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities?
• You will be responsible for the day to day management of internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users.
• Evaluate content based on our clients guidelines and policies
• Reviewing user made reports that flag offensive postings Back office (non-voice) support
• Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our clients terms of service
• Excellent Finnish language skills on native speaker level
• Additionally fluency in English for communication purposes
• Thorough worker and reliable personality
• Ability to work in flexible shifts
• EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
About our company:
• Our client currently maintains relationships with over 600 million consumers and business clients, on five continents in over 35 languages.
• Our client offers you the possibility to work in Berlin, famous for its multicultural atmosphere, with residents over 185 nationalities.
• A fully internationalized workplace that requires no German Multitude of team internal activities Intensive introduction period and training from the outset Ample opportunity to evolve within our organization
• Several company-related benefits
• We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning in Berlin
• Very good accessibility plus a discounted public transportation ticket
Diese Firmen stellen ein