Assistant Chief Executive (M/F)
- Assisting the Chef Executive and replacing him/her if necessary.
- Administration of the orders and the goods in collaboration with the chef and F&B Manager.
- Managing a team of 15 people minimum.
- Supervising and attending the buffets
- Respecting Club Med standards and applying hygiene and safety proceduresé
- Availability and international mobility from 5 to 8 months minimum
- City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
- Experience and management experience mandatory
- Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
- Conversational level in French required, other foreign languages a plus
- Good inter-personal skills
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Salary adapted to skills and experience. Possibility to advance to a position as Chief Executive. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med.
Diese Firmen stellen ein