Sales Assistant (M/F)
- Welcoming, advising and selling products matching our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Use the till.
- Sales management (stocking and maintaining) according to Club Med’s standards and merchandising procedures.
- Promote and host business actions.
- Respect Club Med’s hygiene and safety rules and its holdings.
- Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months minimum.
- Sales NVQ level 2/3 or similar certification.
- Knowledge of retail, stock management and/or restocking.
- Comfortable with an upmarket and international clientele.
- Conversational level in French required, other foreign languages a plus
- Results-oriented approach
- Analytical mind
- Strong customer service
- Interpersonal skills
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med. Possibility to advance to a position as Club Med Boutique Manager. Accommodation and meals provided by the Club and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant)
Diese Firmen stellen ein