Bloomberg - Japanese Speaking TOMS Account Manager
Standort: Japan, Tokyo
As a TOMS Account Manager, candidates should have a proven track record in sales, preferably within the financial sector, and have extremely strong relationship building skills. Candidates will be responsible for bringing in additional revenue, utilizing creative ways to increase business as well as building and maintaining close relationships with our client base. Bloomberg is looking for candidates that are highly motivated, ready for a challenge and that can thrive within Bloomberg's high energy environment.
A successful candidate will:
- Manage key relationships with our existing TOMS client base, and grow product usage within.
- Prospect for new business opportunities within their account base and manage the sales process from demonstration to implementation.
- Consulting clients on their workflow and identify clients' needs and demonstrate how TOMS solutions will help them streamline their workflow and become more profitable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fixed income sales and/or experience in electronic trading solutions.
- Strong understanding of the fixed income marketplace.
- Order management technology & vendor management experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese.
About the Group/Product:
Bloomberg's Trade Order Management group (TOMS) is one of the longest standing and successful businesses at Bloomberg. Over 370 sell-side clients rely on our solutions for a variety of Fixed Income Trading needs. Our clients are located throughout all three major regions of the world and are trade in all major cash and derivative asset classes.
The core TOMS product is a multi asset class workflow solution. TOMS delivers tools for trade capture, inventory and risk management, electronic order-flow, regulatory reporting and compliance. Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions, including allocations management and pre-integration to a variety of third-party back offices and electronic trading networks.
The TOMS group is actively developing new products for our clients to address market trends and grow our offering. Included in these new businesses are an advanced Risk and E-Trading offering.