EMC - Ireland - Sales Associate Position, Spanish Speaking
|Standort:||Cork - South-West, Ireland, Cork|
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
- Name:EMC - Ireland
- Code:CMD SA 0712
The EMC² Inside Sales Team is now looking to recruit a (Spanish speaking) Sales Associate to work with our newly established Sales Associate team in Cork.
You will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys sales and creating a great customer experience. You should be extremely motivated, proactive, organized, and work well within a fast-paced ever changing environment.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include:
• Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer extension to new and/or existing customers.
• Continuously improve the selling experience for our customers
• Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
• Account management of a portfolio of clients and close liaison with the field / channel
• Maintain contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and EMC's footprint expansion.
• Drive process improvement
Skills Required for Inside Sales Representative:
• Fluent English and Spanish language speaker
• Proven Sales/lead generation experience
• Ability to handle constructive and critical customer feedback and implement ideas for process improvement
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels
• “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude essential with a hunger and drive to succeed.
The rewards for YOU:
• Career Development – broad range of career paths available to you through 28 different business units.
• Continuous Training one to one coaching sessions with the coaching team and your manager
• Ability to interact with other EMC Sales Divisions ( RSA, VMware, Greenplum)
• Ability to work with Fortune 500 companies through Third party organisations e.g. suppliers other technical groups
• Excellent base salary with the ability to earn excellent commission by working with one of the world’s best product portfolios
• Benefits including permanent health insurance, pension, subsidized canteen, free parking and a private bus running from Cork City for all EMC employees to name but a few!
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.