Plantronics BV - Inside Sales Executive Flamish
|Standort:||Hoofddorp - Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
- Name:Plantronics BV
End user telemarketing representative
Plantronics BV is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. headquartered in Santa Cruz, California with offices worldwide. Founded in 1961 the company is listed on NYSE and trades under the symbol PLT.
Plantronics is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, headset accessories, and related services. Plantronics' headsets are recognized for their safety, reliability, comfort, and sound quality. Plantronics has come to be highly regarded for leading-edge technological innovations, particularly for its emerging market products, such as cellular and computer headsets. The Company's headset products are used globally for call center, mobile, computer and residential applications.
This role will involve maximising Plantronics revenue by telephone prospecting of incumbent and new business accounts with the long term view of account managing their on-going business.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Working as part of our Inside Sales team to provide outbound telemarketing to prospect accounts identified by email marketing activity
• Providing inbound support and outbound follow up to enquiries generated by Marketing campaigns.
• Working to gain company account (profile) information, build rapport and relationships with key decision makers and to develop and progress sales opportunities within the accounts as required. On-going you will also be expected to provide customer support.
• Ensure regular communication with designated and self found contacts within allocated database
Account Development and New Business:
• Account management of 100 accounts (to be developed over time)
• Identify opportunities to grow business via telephone contact and new product trials
• Re-establish and grow relationships
• Log all activities on salesforce.com (CRM database)
Information and Communication:
• Provide up-to-date information to managed accounts in the territory both through the regular conversations, email communications and where required product trials.
• Collaborate with the rest of the BeneNord Contact Centre team to share best practice and drive additional sales pipeline. Plus ensure prompt update of the Salesforce.com database and involvement in sales meetings with internal team members
• Monitor and report on all competitive activities in the account
• Participate as a member of the BeneNord Sales Team on all aspects of current work and work planned for the future
Inside Sales Specific Job Description:
• Select Account Management for a list of contacts and sites developed over time
o This account managed base should grow to be a minimum of 100 accounts
• Where appropriate provide back office support and contact relationship to designated accounts
• Outbound telesales to ensure regular and thorough communications to designated accounts
• Target driven, will be measured on managing own database, accounts and sales pipeline
You will be an intelligent, competent over-achiever with integrity and accountability. You will be highly motivated, competitive, self-confident and attracted to challenging opportunities within a rapidly growing environment. It is important that you are a team player and you are comfortable working within a flat/matrix structured organisation and able to:
• Communicate effectively telephonically and well in writing in Scandinavian, English, Dutch or French
• Build effective relationships with both internal buddies, field sales reps and external customers
• Quickly get up to speed with Plantronics products, systems and software packages
• Be flexible and able to manage time and workload effectively
• Be confident and able to quickly become a product champion and able to share this product knowledge with customers and internal team members
• A highly successful tele-marketing or new business development sales track record
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate an understanding of how relationship building creates business opportunities and drives sales
HBO degree or equivalent experience
We provide an attractive compensation package including a base salary, bonus, health & pension benefits and disability, and usual perquisites.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.