Bloomberg - Data Analyst - Budapest
Standort: Budapest - Pest, Hungary
Erforderlichen Sprachen: 1
We are seeking articulate, highly motivated, detail oriented individuals to join the Data Acquisition team. Based in the Budapest office you will work directly with local financial institutions as well as financial data providers across Eastern Europe. The Data Acquisition team is responsible for the integration and maintenance of inbound pricing data and research, and ensuring that the information is fast, reliable, and accessible across the Bloomberg platform. Your work will provide our customers with comprehensive information across all Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, and Fixed Income asset classes in the region.
- Inputting OTC pricing content onto the system and maintaining the data to meet market standards
- Taking ownership of the relevant local markets from a data perspective: performing data quality checks on the Bloomberg system to ensure pricing and research updates are accurate, timely and consistent with the markets
- Coordinating and testing the installation of real-time pricing feeds with our clients
- Managing new feed implementations and liaising with new contributors of Bloomberg data
- Building close working relationships with existing pricing and research contributors, and providing them with technical support
- Managing internal/external queries and requests within a time-sensitive market
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Business or in related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically with Excel
- Must be able to work in a close team environment as well as independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is essential; fluency in a second Eastern European language is preferred.
In order to be successful in this role you will be required to learn the local market conventions and be able to establish working relationships with our local clients and contributors.
Please note that this role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of an extension.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 300,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 13,000 people in 185 locations around the world.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.