JP Gray Professionals - Swedish Inside Sales (Adobe Products)
|Standort:||Flemish Brabant, Belgium, 6229 EN Maastricht|
|Gehalt:||1490 gross + uncapped bonus|
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
- Name:JP Gray Professionals
You will be Working on behalf of Adobe Systems, you will provide customers with pre-sales information, advice on which Adobe software products to purchase, and create sales orders. You will work within in an exciting and highly motivated sales environment. Adobe sales professionals have quarterly targets, and are generously compensated for meeting them.
Also you will handle and process transactions, voice (phone) and non-voice (web/email/fax/mail) to obtain and reach the required targets.
Who are we looking for:
• 1 year minimum experience in a sales environment
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Persons whom are highly motivated and posses a strong desire to succeed in a competitive environment
• Must be able to thrive in a pressurized sales environment with emphasis on revenue generation, target achievement and self motivation.
• Possesses the necessary sales skills pertaining to qualifying customers, presenting the appropriate product solutions, overcoming objections and sales closing skills.
• Can multitask and record information accurately with good keyboard and basic PC skills
• Fluency in the required languages is a must. Combined with an excellent understanding of English.
What do we offer
A responsible and challenging position in a professional, fast growing company, that is always developing and innovative. We also offer a good set of working conditions, an extremely high and uncapped bonus scheme from €2500 (average) next to a basic salary of €1490.
If you are interested in being apart of this international company please contact: James McNair +31 (0) 20-522 1260 or send your updated CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.