Atos Ireland - IT Helpdesk Support Specialist with Dutch
|Standort:||Cork - South-West, Ireland, Cork|
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
- Name:Atos Ireland
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
Our ambition? To unite people, technology and business to accelerate progress. Today, together, we start shaping the exciting future of IT and business - Join us - (www.atos.net)
***From the 1st of July 2011, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is an Atos business.
The role: IT Helpdesk Support Specialist with Dutch
Purpose of the Role
• The purpose of the role is to provide resolution to Helpdesk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptional customer service skills.
• Team managers, Team members, Quality department, Training department.
• Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
• Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
• Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
• Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
• Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
• Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
• Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated service group or client help desk.
• Additional projects as required.
• Expert Communication Skills
• Ideally Expert PC Skills
• Expert language abilities in written and oral English, plus Dutch.
• Advanced Presentation skills
• Ideally Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
• Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
• Ideally Basic Business Development: Domain Expertise, Results Focused, Initiative
• Previous Helpdesk experience preferred and solid IT background
• High level Analytical skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Previous Team working experience
• Customer orientated professional
About Atos Cork:
Based in Mahon, Cork, we support customers all over the world with regards to level 1 and level 2 IT helpdesk support. You will be joining a dynamic team of experienced specialists and you will be trained extensively in all aspects of the role before dealing with our customers.
We have a strong desire for multi-lingual candidates, so if you speak any other languages other than English, you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills in dealing with customers from multiple countries across the globe.
We offer competitive salaries with the following benefits:
• Health Insurance contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Refer a Friend program for staff
• Performance Related Pay (PRP)
• Paid Maternity Leave
• Paid Paternity Leave
• Subsidized Canteen
• Relaxation Area – with DVD player / wifi / pool table
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.