Bloomberg Businessweek's Advertising Sales team is responsible for generating advertising revenue for all Bloomberg Businessweek properties including print, digital, iPad and custom content. Additionally, we work cross-functionally with Bloomberg Multimedia in the development of large integrated advertising and marketing programs that maximize revenue for all Bloomberg media properties and return on investment for our clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales experience. Previous print/digital ad sales experience is strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Able to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and an ability to manage multiple assignments under various deadlines
- A strong track record of new business development at the client level
- Experience in putting together creative marketing solutions for prospective advertisers
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for revenue-generating activities.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is must
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **
Diese Firmen stellen ein