Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries
Technical Helpdesk Agent with English and Dutch, German or French
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, web and Chat.
• Support must be provided via English, Polish and one or more other European languages
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems while following procedure and be proactive when support the client even in a crisis situation.
• Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
• To allocate more complex calls to the relevant 2nd level Support members.
• Must be willing to work with a team.
• Fluent in English and Dutch, German or French
• Strong problem solving abilities and assertiveness
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and product line
• Hands on PC, printer, and other hardware experience strongly preferred
• Understanding of desktop applications
• Basic networking experience with Novell and NT administration preferred
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226.
Diese Firmen stellen ein