Bloomberg - German Speaking Western European Economy Reporter
Standort: Hessen, Germany, Frankfurt
The successful candidate will join our ECB team in Frankfurt and work with colleagues in the Western European Economy and Government teams in bureaus across the euro region. This high-profile job involves regular travel across the continent.
- A bachelor's degree in economics, a journalism qualification, or equivalent work experience is desirable.
- Financial journalism experience is required.
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment is desirable.
- Understanding of the European Central Bank and the German economy is essential.
- Fluency in English and good German is essential. Other languages would be useful.
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **