Approach People - Straight Fact About Irish Market
|Sprachen:||Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch|
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
- Name:Approach People
Fact about the Irish Market
Multinationals based in Ireland account for 75 per cent of all Irish exports last year, new figures reveal.
A thriving RD&I sector, with strong Government support for productive collaboration between industry and academia
The top 20 companies make up 44 per cent of total exports. Seven are from the information and communications technology (ICT) sector, five are from the life sciences sector and five from the agri-food sector.
• Strategic location with easy access to the EMEA region Excellent IT skills and infrastructure An advanced telecommunications infrastructure, with state-of-the-art optical networks and international connectivity
• An established reputation as a hub for business process improvement across EMEA 2009/2010 saw Irish competitiveness improve significantly: - Business costs including energy, private rents, office rents, services, construction and labour have all become more competitive
• Multinationals are attracted because of Irelands low tax economy. A 12.5% corporate tax rate for active business; a 25% Research & Development (R&D) tax credit which may be refundable over a three year period;
• Enjoy a low tax economy for employees
Tax you will pay in Ireland 2011
Singe Person Gross Income of €100,000 will equal €4928 per month after tax
Singe Person Gross Income of €60,000 will equal €3328 per month after tax
Singe Person Gross Income of €50,000 will equal €2928 per month after tax
Singe Person Gross Income of €40,000 will equal €2528 per month after tax
Singe Person Gross Income of €30,000 will equal €2079 per month after tax
Low cost Accommodation and Property prices
• Rental ranging from €250 per month upwards
• Most multinationals offer a relocation allowance which will be paid with first two weeks of employment.
For more information about career opportunities in Ireland contact Brian Fairbrother in Approach People on 0035314003503 or email email@example.com
Sie können nicht auf diese Stelle bewerben da diese nicht mehr aktiv ist.