Customer Solutions Engineer - Hamburg
Our jobs website has moved! See all of our current job openings at www.google.com/jobs.
This position is based in London, UK; Hamburg, Germany or Madrid, Spain.
The area: AdWords and Sales Technology Solutions
AdWords and Sales Technology Solutions (ASTS) provides high impact product commercialization and technology solutions that enable Google?s global sales teams to drive superior revenue growth and operational effectiveness. This team develops solutions for and builds enduring relationships with organizations that represent outstanding revenue opportunities. We work with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering, at all stages of the product lifecycle, on a broad range of Google ad products ensuring world class commercialization capabilities. This enables us to transform Google?s engineering innovations into fully realized marketplace potential and deepen customer relationships.
The role: Customer Solutions Engineer
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you'll combine your exceptional communication skills, technical aptitude, and creative thinking to develop value propositions for our products and implement presales presentations to our customers. Working directly with our Sales, Sales Operations, and Engineering teams, you will help improve the online presence of our clients by providing consulting services on products such as the AdWords Application Programming Interface (API), YouTube customized brand channels, and other Google technologies. You will also create and present business arguments and proofs-of-concept (prototypes) using various Google APIs, serving as an evangelist for these technologies. This means you will be interacting closely and frequently with our customers on both technical and non-technical levels.
* Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept.
* Analyze solutions design of customer's systems, including usage patterns and identified inefficiencies.
* Provide technical consulting and solutions feasibility according to products' Terms and Conditions.
* Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the Sales team on technical propositions to enhance customer websites around three vectors: traffic building, user engagement, and conversion capabilities.
* Present prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major preferred with a strong academic record. Master's degree a plus.
* Technical sales or field sales experience (sales engineering or professional consulting experience is preferred).
* Applications development experience, working in UNIX and Windows environments.
* Strong technical background in Web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, DNS, and TCP/IP, and experience with web services (SOAP, WSDL, and Apache Axis). Excellent coding skills in Java, Python, C , or PHP preferred.
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
* Working knowledge of relational database administration (MySQL preferred).
* Fluent in English. Other European languages a plus.
CV/resume format: PDF (preferred), HTML, Word
Diese Firmen stellen ein