Product Manager - Shanghai
This position is based in Shanghai, China.
The area: Product Management
Google's Product Management group leads the processes that enable our company to bring innovative, world-changing products to market. The team is responsible for the product throughout the execution cycle, and works closely with the engineering group to continuously improve systems, processes, and production. The team also ensures that Google has the best worldwide product offerings by analyzing, positioning, packaging, and promoting our solutions across a variety of countries and markets where Google does business. We're responsible for analyzing user needs and guiding our products throughout the execution cycle.
The role: Product Manager
As a Google Product Manager, your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. You will guide our products from conception to launch. The Product Management group is given broad responsibilities, visibility into Google's executive team and many opportunities to grow within the organization. The program combines on-the-job experience with additional training, mentorship, and support from current associates and the rest of the product team. You will work with engineers to define new features and grow our products based on your understanding of user needs. You'll also conduct research on markets and our competitors, focus on strategies that impact the direction of future products and develop leadership experience in a variety of Google's product areas. Technical, analytical and strategic planning skills are vital to performing successfully in this position.
* Initiate new products and product enhancements to meet existing or anticipated market needs.
* Determine product specifications.
* Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, track product development and generate product launch plans.
* Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
* Work with a cross-functional internal team (e.g. sales, client services, marketing, legal, etc.) to ensure smooth and successful launches.
* BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience (higher level degree a plus). MS or PHD is a plus.
* At least 4 years of experience in developing product and/or product marketing plans based on deep consumer insights.
* Understanding of the search engine space.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
* Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
* Outstanding ability to recommend appropriate consumer marketing research and distill from raw research data key consumer insight.
| View job cart
Diese Firmen stellen ein