Learnship Networks is looking for a French-speaking Customer Support Team Member (m/f) to join our team in Cologne, Germany for a duration of two years.
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and language trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our freelance trainers are located world-wide and are able teach from the convenience of their homes, while our customers can also learn flexibly from their offices or homes.
French-speaking Customer Support Team Member (m/f)
The French-speaking Customer Support Team Member (m/f) will be providing professional customer and trainer support, mainly for French-speaking customers.
• Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email)
• Assisting employees of key business clients from all over the world
• Organization and scheduling of language training courses
• Introduction to our virtual classroom in French and English, if applicable also in other languages
• Communication and collaboration with other internal departments
• Administration, documentation
Our ideal candidate:
• Native-level fluency in French and very good English skills required, other language skills are a plus
• Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
• Ideally has first work experience in customer service / support, outbound calling, administration or project management
• A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
• Excellent communication skills, highly organized and structured working style
• Is energetic, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
• Is able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
Learnship offers you:
• A friendly working atmosphere with room for your own development
• The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
• The possibility to use your French and English language skills on a daily basis
• Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
• An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
• Perks like fresh fruit and drinks as well as company events
• The opportunity to start a career in Germany
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in English or German to Kira Grübl: firstname.lastname@example.org with "French-speaking Customer Support Team Member" in the subject line.
We look forward to your application!