Infosys BPO s.r.o. - IT Software Support Analysts – Multi lingual
|Location:||Brno - Jihomoravsky, Czech Republic, 639 00|
|Languages:||English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish|
- Name:Infosys BPO s.r.o.
- Code:IT Software Support
Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise. As Infosys BPO we have been present in Europe since year 2004 when the Brno Delivery Center was established. Currently we employ over 1 600 employees in Brno, Prague (Czech Republic) and Lodz (Poland) delivering services for Fortune 100 clients across various services.
Our rapid growth and success has opened up several opportunities for French, Portuguese, Dutch and Danish, Hungarian/Romanian, Russian/Polish, Hungarian/Slovakian and Turkish speaking IT application support analysts in Brno (Czech Republic).
Our Brno center is the most multicultural office in the Infosys world. Employees from 33 countries/4 continents under one roof.
We are Growing! Grow with us!
• Outsourcing - one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
• Multi lingual IT Software Analysts – Various starting dates between 18th June and the 23rd July.
• Competitive monthly salary with performance bonus
• Fantastic development opportunities within a global organization, operating in 12 different countries
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Lunch - monthly lunch vouchers – 55% of cost paid by company
• Initial/ongoing technical training, the opportunity to work towards ITIL certificate.
• Additional professional certificated training provided by experts - Six Sigma Green Belt , Analytical Skills , Innovative Thinking , Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Apply for a job with us!
• Provide application support for non-standard software applications
• Communicate with end users in the respective country to clarify problems with applications and resolve
• Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
• Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
• Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
• Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
• Report on local country data on incidents, problems, service requests etc.
• Fluency in one of the languages mentioned (Spoken & Written)
• English language fluency (Spoken & Written)
• Technical education (IT related qualifications) and/or experience in the relevant field
• Experience/knowledge of JAVA or .NET technologies (main technologies for all applications)
• Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
• Flexible on travel – may involve international travel for training purposes
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.