MGI Recruitment - Japanese speaking IT jobs in beautiful Malaysia!!
|Location:||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
- Name:MGI Recruitment
Great career opportunity with a well known MNC.
Excellent monthly salary + Language Bonus
Free accommodation and free transport to and from work for native speakers
Full medical and dental cover
Relocation Package: Flights and 2 weeks hotel accommodation and an advance of up to 1000 Ringgit which is around €250
Visa status: Open to any nationality- Employment visa will be processed by the company
About the client
Our MNC client company, headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide is a global outsourcing organization that provides wide range of services, including IT infrastructure support services to their clients worldwide. They are looking for Japanese speaking IT network engineers for the Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nature of position: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Level of Experience: Network Engineer
Salary: 5000-12000 Ringgit per month = €1500-2000 euros pm
Interview Process: Long distance Telephone Interview
• Any Education
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese- ideally native and English C2
• Good understanding of IT and various technologies.
• Shift work is acceptable. (24hours x 7days operation is planned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Desire to go above and beyond to improve our quality of customer services and operational efficiency.
DON’T MISS THE WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY OF JOINING THE WORLD LEADER.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please send your CV directly to email@example.com or by contacting Stanly on 00353 1894 3022
100’s of jobs available for multilingual candidates at ALL levels in ALL areas
Our clients can help you with relocation, accommodation, opening a bank account and getting your Tax sorted!
For more jobs please visit our website at www.mgirecruitment.com
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.