Concentrix - Danish Teleprospecting Representative
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, BT1 3LP
The person in this role will be responsible for generating leads by calling IT professionals at mid-sized and enterprise companies. You will be proactive and able to work on your own initiative as well as being able to work as required by direct line managers. This role requires you to be determined, resilient and driven to achieve and surpass targets.
The TPR is responsible for generating qualified leads for software products with mid-market and enterprise prospects. You will identify the appropriate decision makers and influencers at each organization and, based on comprehensive product training, use probing techniques to uncover need and present possible solutions. Using BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe) criteria, you will qualify sales “leads” for internal sales team. You must be able to understand complex sales processes and recognize that in many cases, development of a BANT-qualified lead may require multiple conversations, detailed data gathering and relationship development. You will leverage a large database of targeted prospects for cold-calling and will also be provided with “warmer” responder records from a variety of marketing campaigns.
• Call IT professionals at mid-sized and enterprise companies
• Meet or exceed daily productivity goals including leads, dials and talk time
• Use CRM tools for tracking and record updates
• Identify prospect needs and present appropriate solutions
• Qualify leads using pre-defined BANT criteria
• Capture marketing intelligence data and detailed lead notes for all prospect conversations
• Confident and energetic phone presence. Excellent call handling, objection handling and closing skills
• Demonstrated prior technical (hardware/software/IT) product experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
• Documented, excellent attendance record in previous positions.
• Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
• Steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work
• Communication based on job knowledge and expertise
• Collaborative Communication approach in a structured job environment
• Helpful, supportive communication with management and peers
• Leadership focused on consistent, accurate, quality work output
Candidates will be required to complete a Personality Index evaluation and background check. References required.
Monday to Friday - shifts from 7:00am – 7:00pm
£14,500 (OTE £18,000)
• Competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
Relocation package (if applicable):
• Reimbursement of travel costs
• Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
• Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
• Ongoing relocation support