Bilingual People - Graduate Recruitment Fair in Krakow
|Languages:||Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian|
- Name:Bilingual People
The event offers bilingual and multilingual graduates and students access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Poland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Whether it’s Krakow, throughout Poland or Internationally (Germany, Ireland, UK…) we have companies at the fair who are looking forward to meet GRADUATES and STUDENTS and make your dream career move a reality.
This year’s event will be our first fair in Poland. FREE entrance e-tickets are now available!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
• Farnell Element 14
• Origin Multilingual
• Starwood Hotels
• Top Language Jobs
• And many more…….!
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair :
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting graduates and students with language skills for positions in Krakow, throughout Poland and across Europe including Ireland, UK and Germany will be present
• Entry level positions ranging from Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/ Finance and many more will be available at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
FREE online tickets will be allocated on a strict first come first serve basis.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bilingual People Team
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.