As a Customer Service Executive you will report to a Team Leader in customer care. We are looking for candidates that are dedicated to cover different shifts The positions start either on the 11th or the 25th of June.
As a Customer Service Executive you are responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
• Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mails and fax;
• Handle sales requests by phone and e-mail;
• Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
• Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
• Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
• Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent commercial selling skills;
• Problem solving;
• Experience with internet and hotel industry;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Independent and customer friendly.
• Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and another language listed above;
• MBO level or higher;
• Available Full-time (40hrs) and flexible in your schedule.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
• A gross salary of EUR 1.700,- based on 40 hours;
• International working environment;
• Convenient office location in the center of Amsterdam;
• 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
• 26 holidays per year on full time bases;
• Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
• 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
• 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
• 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
• Travel Allowance.